Problem with Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

pembs.event.201062

Reaction score
Hi there,

Over the last couple of days, I've been having some problems with my site not loading, giving 500 errors, loading very slowly, or showing "This page is temporarily unavailable" errors.

As far as I know, my site is on chopin, and I've read that it's been having some problems-but an admin posted earlier that chopin should be okay now....but it's not.

Could someone look into this please?

Thanks.:wink:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
It's loading fine for me right now. I see a Joomla installation informing that the site is closed for maintanence.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
The best thing to do would probably be to open a support ticket to bring this to the direct attention of admin. Unfortunately, my site isn't on chopin, so I couldn't confirm anything for you.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
The best thing to do would probably be to open a support ticket to bring this to the direct attention of admin. Unfortunately, my site isn't on chopin, so I couldn't confirm anything for you.
Free Hosting Support Forum IS the "support ticket system" for free hosting users.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Really?!

Things have changed a lot around here since I was last active......sorry for giving duff information. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.