Problem with to transfer domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptanjun

Reaction score
I was transfer my domain tanjun.com.ar to ptanjun.x10hosting.com
and it doesnt work appropriately. I can not do it in Addon domain or Parked domain.
Any idea how to do that?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
What error messages are you getting?

-Corey

ptanjun

Reaction score
In Add-om DOmain I see that:
----------------------------------------------o-------------------------------------------------

Addon Domain Maintenance
Addon Domain Additions

The subdomain, tanjun.ptanjun.x10hosting.com has been added.

Sorry, you are not allowed to park common domains. 70.85.116.36,70.85.116.37
Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not
\nappear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to
\nthis servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ip.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.
/n

Removed Entry from httpd.conf The subdomain, tanjun.ptanjun.x10hosting.com has been removed.

tanjun.com.ar could not be setup. The subdomain tanjun.ptanjun.x10hosting.com was not setup either.
-------------------------------------------------------o---------------------------------------------

In Parked Domain I see that:
----------------------------------------------------------o----------------------------------------

Parked Domain Maintenance
Parked Domain Additions
Sorry, you are not allowed to park common domains. 70.85.116.37,70.85.116.36
Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not
\nappear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to
\nthis servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ip.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.
/n
--------------------------------------------------o--------------------------------------------------

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
It's saying you don't have the nameservers set on the domain so it won't let you park or use it as an add-on. You must first set the nameservers to our server.

-Corey

ptanjun

Reaction score
Ok....I understand now......first I set the nameservers to your server...and then to use parked domain or addon domain.......mmmm sorry, I thought that it was in an inverse way, I made a mistake, because in other hosting it is to the inverse one...thanks Corey.:eek:riginal:

Status
Not open for further replies.