Professional Gaming Temp (Really Hawt)

Rising

Reaction score
definitivecopy2.jpg

Very sexy no? the design sold for 90$ no coding =]

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
I should consider doing that to make some extra cash during the summer. Where do you advertise and sell templates?

Beautiful template by the way; I'd just be worried if it didn't load fast ;)

Equiflux

Reaction score
Looks pretty nice. One thing that bugs me about it is that the copyright and "About" boxes look the same as the news box. Idk. I'm just used to seeing news and news only going down only one single column.

mikel2k3

Reaction score
its great! well done man.

the ONLY thing i dont really like is the Photoshop flame shape thing. Other than that small thing, its great

Rising

Reaction score
the "photoshop flame" is a generic icon, so like say if someone paid me extra, i could easily interchange it with their logo, or create them a logo for that.
I finally sliced it, lol loadtime is like 3.66 minutes on dialup, so not bad i guess, if anyone needs anything done, i will do it for cheaper than 90$, i just sold it to a gaming team over Xfire, i have many bigger teams such as Check-Six, 20ID, Awakening, Fuel, and other names so, I already have a name for myself within the gaming community!
Thank you for all the feedback!
Contact me! for any kind of temps, i love doing them! (i will probably let some like these go for 25$) also, the about and copyright boxes, are just examples of like what you could do, i could easily change =]

Thanks!

Irish Punk

Reaction score
that has got to be the sexiest ive seen...just where exactly do you sell these?