Project XeoX - Anyone want to help?

Nekaid

Reaction score
Hey, I started this project about a month and a half ago with about 15 developers. Now, there is only about 3-4. If anyone is still interested in helping out, this is a no pay project for now. I currently have Google Adsense on every page. So, that will be part of the money makin biz. Also, when I can get enough money, I'll get custom t-shirts made to represent XeoX. If anyone knows of any custom t-shirt design shops, please PM me. I live in South Carolina, so try and recommend something close to me. Also, please, if you can help me any with my project, such as advice and such, please email me at Nekaid@gmail.com

Thanks for everyone who is already helping.

Akkarin

Reaction score
You never said what this project and company was about... so how can I or anyone for that matter help?

Nekaid

Reaction score
Oh sorry, I keep forgetting that. :pinch: Well, I'll try and explain the best and shortest I can.

XeoX is a project aiming at gaining thousands of members in its community. For the tasks to waste time and enjoy yourself, many features will include shops in each town serving the purposes of selling different items, such as weapons, houses, food, clothing, and so on. The community also brings forth a new feature, a custom battle system. We probably will not get to the battle system for awhile as many other modifications must be made. Our community encourages friends, family, and others to join and have fun together. We all know there is no fun if you can't share it so bring a friend. XeoX is a non-profit community for now. But since there are currently Google Adsense ads on the site (all pages), the project will, sooner or later, make money. Also, in the future we may be selling t-shirts, caps, and other merchandise to profit the staff and members of XeoX.

I hope that explains alot. :) If not I can try and explain it a little better. Also, I had an Topic about my project before. But that was before i had staff and didn't know what to do. :grin: I'm hoping I can get alot more staff. At least 20 people. Oh, almost forgot, the following people are needed the most:

Designers - need a custom forum layout and a new and better site layout
Programmers - need alot of scripts to be made, such as a shop script ( Buy stuff ) and a new login script ( One that recognizes if someone is logged in and can't keep logging in before signing out ), and other scripts.

Please, if you would like to help out, email me at developers@xeox.ntbb.org with the subject "Development Application". Thank you all. :laughing: Have a great day. :eek:riginal:

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
in simpler terms, its only for people in south carolina?

for t-****s you can design your own t-shirts at http://www.cafepress.com/
items there are not too cheap, yet not too expensive.

its just the right price.

or you can go here, its so fun to design your own t-shirt here, i had so much fun

http://www.customink.com

if you clerify what the project is, and what you need from the new members, maybe i can help.

e-mail me at sazzad.iamshipon1988@gmail.com

also please do help me increase my traffic, at http://iamshipon1988.r8.org

Last edited:

Nekaid

Reaction score
Its not just for people in SC, you can be wherever you want. Why'd you say that? I just need some staff so I can actually make some progress with my project.

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
OOOO. ok i might help....

but im not a good program designer

i mostly do graphic design