Ps3 v.s. Xbox360

ps3 or Xbox360

• Total voters

BorderLineSigs

Reaction score
whats your guy's favorite? mineis ps3 because... the graphics are better...the controls are easier to do...the onyl downside really is tha tthe online gaming isnt as great as Xbox360 (there really isn't much of playing with friends, jsut random people on CoD4)

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I agree, PS3 beats Xbox360.
I don't care about the online stuff, the graphics are just so better!
:)

BorderLineSigs

Reaction score
lol ya...i just have really bag experience with internet "MY INTErNET SUCKS!" i always get logged off in the middle of a game...and then it takes 1hr to get back into another!...i guess if you have good internet then ps3 ROXS!

LHVWB

Reaction score
I reckon the ps3 is better, and I wish I had one. :(

ThePaintGuru

Reaction score
I'm a big xbox 360 fan, and even though the ps3 is now cheaper, I'm not crazy about it. Granted the PS2 was a superb machine, which is why they still release games for it, but shelling out the cash for their new version doesn't seem really worth it.

Also there, but in another league, is the wii which is for people with lives who don't play games unless their friends are around. At least that's my estimation of having one.

FalseHope

Reaction score
PS3 for me, mainly because I hate Microsoft..

*Moving to the Gamers Section*

joet1110

Reaction score
I currently own a Xbox 360 but my live ran out but I dont want to pay the awful subscription charges hehe.
I think the Xbox is wired up better for multiplayer.
I like the fact that the PS3 is free for multiplayer online. The graphics are outstanding. But the games are more expensive.

neverlate2day

Reaction score
ps3 is just too expensive. be it the console or the games. From a populist point of view Nintendo Wii is the BEST!!

Psoewish

Reaction score
I'd love to vote for the Wii, but since I can't I'm defenitly going with the 360 :)

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
This is a hard one to decide over, but I'd have to go with the 360 right now, mainly because of the games it has out for it, along with the cost of everything. The fee for XBox live is really only $5 a year, so that's not too much of a problem. I don't have one but I am informed about them...

Zangetsu

Reaction score
PS3 FTW, sorry that was a bit to enthusiastic wasnt it lol
any way ps3 for me cuz i love it there are nearly no errors it doesnt have the ring of death and it doesnt overheat the only two bad things that i have to add would be the price and the fact that sony removed the backwards compatibility with the ps2 games on the cheaper models

joet1110

Reaction score
The fee for XBox live is really only $5 a year, so that's not too much of a problem.

$5 a year?!
Wow hehe do you mean $50? I gave up on my subscription, I miss it alot but I just cant justify in spending so much money when it should be free :happysad:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
$50, my bad. I was told somewhere it was $5 a year. Geez, for $50 that'll cover a month and a week of my DSL bill to get 7.1Mbps/1.5Mbps here.

imaran

Reaction score
I currently own a Xbox 360 but my live ran out but I dont want to pay the awful subscription charges hehe.
I think the Xbox is wired up better for multiplayer.
I like the fact that the PS3 is free for multiplayer online. The graphics are outstanding. But the games are more expensive.

Thank you for a solid, honest opinion. I applaud all such.

I agree that the 360 overall is better for online multiplayer, however for the cost, PS3 wins. PS3's is more game dependent as to how it works (which sometimes works out great and other times is just ok).

Overall though, while 360 has more games, the PS3 has far better exclusives (especially with the upcoming line up). At this point the graphics are even enough not to debate about it, but down the road all the potential is on the PS3's side. On top of that it's as cheap a blu-ray player as you will find. In addition, motion sensing in the right games (Folklore for one) is a huge plus for the system. (not to mention that you can install Windows or Linux on any ps3 without breaking warranty or such, it's an option in the menu)

Last edited:

cityeyes

Reaction score
I don't know if I'd agree that the graphics are better for the PS3 (for the most part, they're equal now that developers have figured out how to work with the system), but I would choose the PS3 as my favorite. There is just so much you can do with the system and with the base price only $100 more than the 360 with so much friggin stuff extra, it's a very easy purchase to justify. The games are a bit behind, but the 360 had a year to develop so we'll see what happens in the future.

VPmase

Reaction score
So far 360 has better games but the red ring of death still happens to some consoles... I'd have to say they are even right now.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
360 has the best online gameplay hands down. No console can compete with Microsoft's XBL system, even if it is paid! There are more games for the 360, making it the console to get. I'd take a red-ringing 360 over a PS3 any day (even though I do own a PS3, my intentions are to mod, not play games)