PSP Wallpaper - Red Mustang

XColl

Reaction score
I found a very high resolution of the Red Mustang so I couldn't break the habit of making it a PSP wallpaper. I don't take the credit but if someone likes I got more images converted to it.

mustang5hk.jpg

The new PSP 1.2 patch enables users to use their own background. I'll take custom requests also. :kdubb:

I don't have a PSP but if theres a mistake on the PSP or won't show a part please tell me and I'll fix it.

I'll be putting this in my new graphics site and hopefully it won't die like I did to the other one. :hsdance:

Last edited:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
XColl said:
I found a very high resolution of the Red Mustang so I couldn't break the habit of making it a PSP wallpaper. I don't take the credit but if someone likes I got more images converted to it.

mustang5hk.jpg

The new PSP 1.2 patch enables users to use their own background. I'll take custom requests also. :kdubb:

I don't have a PSP but if theres a mistake on the PSP or won't show a part please tell me and I'll fix it.

I'll be putting this in my new graphics site and hopefully it won't die like I did to the other one. :hsdance:
Those new mustangs disapoint me. the old ones were soooo much better. (sorry off topic)

Conor

Reaction score
Mr. Brownlove said:
XColl said:

mustang5hk.jpg

Those new mustangs disapoint me. the old ones were soooo much better. (sorry off topic)
No way! The newest mustangs are sooo much more better.
[/OFFTOPIC]

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Conor said:
Mr. Brownlove said:
XColl said:

mustang5hk.jpg

[/OFFTOPIC]
haha, The news ones are just a bunch of plastic. They look like a toy car haha [off topic]

XColl

Reaction score
Mr. Brownlove said:
Conor said:
Mr. Brownlove said:
XColl said:

mustang5hk.jpg

[/OFFTOPIC]
haha, The news ones are just a bunch of plastic. They look like a toy car haha [off topic]

I'll be happy if you guys can go to a on-topic conversation... thanks. :ughdance:

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Mr. Brownlove said:
XColl said:

mustang5hk.jpg

sorry to be off topic too, but the old mustangs do look ALOT better (60s). they were made of pure metal back then.. REAL american ingenuity.. now american cars are a joke.

http://www.blackcanyonclassics.org/images/1960-1969/1965%20ford%20mustang%202-door%20coupe%20dennisde.JPG

thats like the one my dad purchased back in the late 60s.. only cost him 2500 US back then.. ah the good ol' days.