[PTS: all && $: 20] DNS Services

David

IRC: For Cool People!
Reaction score
Expectations:

A complete, and error free setup and installation of the BIND (named) DNS server. It should be setup through Webmin, and be able to be fully administrated through Webmin. Any work done outside of Webmin and any work that must be done regularly outside of Webmin must be well documented for later reference.

The DNS server shall be the authorative nameserver for a TLD registered with a third party accredited registrar (ie: example.com). Future domains will be pointed the this domain(ie: ns1.example.com and ns2.example.com)

The domain must be able to reference a specific site, if necessary, or may be redirected to another domain.

Qualifications:

Must have experience with DNS and the BIND name server. Should understand the workings of Webmin control pannel, and how to set up and administrate BIND through this interface.

A background in some flavour of *nix is prefered, the operating system for the VPS is CentOS 5.

Offering: The sum of my Forum points, and a sum of $20 USD.
This may be negotiated. If you feel you can do it for less, then say so, if you feel the opening offer is not reasonable, you are free to place a bid.

Must be able to communicate well, and work in tandom with one, or more, other people in an efficient and accurate manner.

Send your Resume` and Cover Letter, or qualifications and past experiece (or both), to:

david at team dot exembarstudios dot exofire dot net

or

Scherer Programming
C/O David Scherer
2406 David Lane
Greensburg, PA, 15601

Sincerely,

David Scherer
-Scherer Programming
ExembarStudios
-Director of Personnel
-Senior Programmer
-Administrator

Last edited:

neverlate2day

Reaction score
Sorry, but ain't it strange for how proffesionally you put it, you don't even have a domain
Why are you using a subdomain

David

IRC: For Cool People!
Reaction score
I do have a domain, however, that's the only E-mail account that I bother to check these days, as it tends to be spam free.

The individual hired will be given further details and information regarding the TLD, and some other login information to access the BIND and Apache control panels.