*Publishing Advertisements!*

gptsven

Reaction score
Alright I see lots of people here that are searching for a good advertiser to signup with... its not that hard to find tbh!

Best advertiser is adsense google
downside is that you need a minimum of $100 to withdraw.
you can withdraw to paypal or your bank account
second in line
in my eyes Bidvertiser is a great advertisement company if you are running a somewhat smaller website, and need money generated trough ads FAST! Bidvertiser has a $10 minimum before you can withdraw to paypal, thats low! :D and everybody likes low! They pay slightly less than google adsense... but Im talking cents here ;) the second part why I like bidvertiser is because they got a referral program!
well I could go on about this for hours but its best to see for yourself! If you do signup I would appreciate it if you did this under my referral link... since you dont rly lose anything if you are a referral :)
Bidvertiser Homepage | Referral Link |
Bidvertiser Homepage | Standard Link |

If anyone wants to see payment proof id be happy to upload an image :)

more advertising companies that I did not test out yet

- Clicksor Homepage
you need a min of 5000 pageviews per day to be able to use clicksor I think :)
- Project wonderfull Homepage
just read about this one in an other post

if you need money and if you need it quickly, Obeus is a pay per click advertising website that has a minimum withdraw amount of only $1 !!! I used this advertiser in the past when I needed a small amount of cash fast! they also have a referral system:)
Obeus Homepage | Referral Link
Obeus Homepage | Standard Link

alright... IF YOU KNOW MORE ADVERTISING AGENCIES do not hesitate to post them in this thread. I want this tread to be really valueable for everyone with as many agencies posted as we know!

Last edited:

tttony

Reaction score
you also must post NO referral links...

I will check Obeus Homepage

tittat

Reaction score
Hello referral links are ok if there are non referral links provided.
Please provide non-referral link also.

Last edited: