Pulse Empire :: Design Studio

disturbedart

Reaction score
Well i have just created a new design studio, for all people with extreme talent and novice talent. I would like to get your views on the new site layout and tell me what you think.

Note:
Pulse Empire is my main site, a 24/7 online Radio for all thats why the domain is www.pulseempire.com

Here is the website link
www.pulseempire.com/designstudio

Cheers
DisturbedArt

Last edited:

satbir

Reaction score
Review for http://www.pulseempire.com/designstudio/

+ Nice colors (May be because I like black and white)
+ Kool concept
+ Clean layout

- Header Banner is too broad eating up real estate forcing user to scroll down
- Header Text Pulse Empire goes in two rows again eating up lot of space and at the same time giving a feeling of emptiness on right hand side
- Blue/ Sky blue color is looking very dull

disturbedart

Reaction score
Cheers for the updates, i will look into changing areas.
Also what resoloution was you viewing it in and what browser, so i can see if there is changes between browser and resoloution

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Hello disturbedart,

I deleted your thread in the graphics and webdesign section, it's the same post exactly. Please refrain from double posting in future.

-Luke.

disturbedart

Reaction score
Cheers i was meant to delete that post and make a new advert one instead.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

DisturbedArt

Sohail

Reaction score
Wow! The graphics are stunning, you're image edits seem very professional, and so does your logo. I think you should implement some CSS to create a nice background and make rollover effects for the top menu links. There isn't much content when you scroll down so i think you should fix that. The name of your site is simply original. The color scheme is great but i don't like the font that you are using. I don't really like the big writing or the navigation after the big image and i don't like the footer either so i guess you should work on that. Maybe you should use a light grey for the text color instead of white... I'll have to give you a 7/10 for this site ;).

disturbedart

Reaction score
Cheers, Thanks to everyone who have reviewed my site. Please keep the coming as i would love to improve the site for all to visit.
Thanks,
Disturbed Art

hopper

Reaction score
very nice
only one small critisizm and that is the forum theme is green when the rest is accented blue
otherwise very nice

D

dWhite

Definitely need to trim down that logo a bit. It is larger than the main content combined.

hopper

Reaction score
meh
the banner isnt really that 'busy' and there really isnt that much content
not sure what the 'PE official site' link is either but that page doesnt match at all
but tbh i dont think the big banner is really a problem

disturbedart

Reaction score
Pulse Empire :: Design Studio is a sub-company of Pulse Empire Online radio station! Thats why PE Offical site is the main Part of our company, also the forums are on the default layout for the main company but i am creating a theme for the Design Studio.