Pulse Empire Version 2

disturbedart

Reaction score
Please Can you review my site it has been re done and need lots of new ideas.
Please can you criticize it as much as possible rip every single problem apart and also tell me what new features should come into place to make the community and site larger.
This is Version 2 of the site!

ABOUT US:
This is a site for all my Djaying needs, I currently have 8 Djays with me and we are working in a nice friendlu community, love to see it increase in size but that will need your help, come check us out.
We currently have the latest tunes from Drum and Bass and also Hardcore but come check us out as we have live Djay session when everyone can request a song, also great sets by the djay making everyone laugh. We don't always play dance music so wham in a request from another genre and we will look to find it.
Thanks and once again we need you to support us in this ever growing community.

sunils

Reaction score
Hi i just went through your site. I liked the idea and design. Here are my view on it.
(1) the yellow border around the top track doesn't appeals unless the border width are equal. all sides are ok, but the width at the bottom is larger.
(2) about the menus, its good and cool, but check by going to all menu link, some time the picture is not showing in good clarity,
(3) In the radio section please use your theme, otherwise it stands out of your site.
(4) about forum also, u should have used the same theme as the homepage, but its ok, its similar like other forums.

have a good time

disturbedart

Reaction score
Thank you for your views, I am in the middle of designing the whole forums and Radio, Just waiting for the logo to be created.

Radio is hopefully going to be flash soon. Also Been busy on some Javascripts.

Thanks for the details about the borders and menu imagery.

Regards,
Disturbedart

disturbedart

Reaction score
Website has been cleaned up, please take a look through it now, and tell me your thoughts.
Also please feel free to sign up to the forums to increase its traffic.

Thanks,
Regards,

Disturbedart

www.pulseempire.com

Afterburn

Reaction score
I actually like the idea of having that yellow border, it brings attention to something that you want to displace, its a great place to add it. I like your site, the only thing I would change is find a way of bring the content to a nice display. Seems "splashed" out there, no form or style.

sunils

Reaction score
Hi good design and rocking flash display, i liked it, can you do the same to the list of mp3 in the page with a yellow border,

disturbedart

Reaction score
Thanks for the updates everyone, i am working on new features, i'm trying not to use to much flash because of modem users, but i will try to get the content to stand out more to make it more appealing.

Thanks once again,
Regards,
Kyle

pgames

Reaction score
Awesome site!

I dunno if it's supposed to be like that, but when i move the mouse over the 'about us' the 'contacts' at the top moves too...

disturbedart

Reaction score
Hey pgames,
Yes the contacts bit is under the about us section so thats why they both move to show a similarity.
Also please can people review my forums now as i have changed the template.
And i am still happy to have many comments about my site structure.

Regards,
Disturbedart.

[Website Links]
Home Page
Forums

Last edited:

sunils

Reaction score
Hi

Good forum template.

With green and yellow border. good one.

sunils