punkbuster

warlordste

Reaction score
lol well av not been on a game that has punk buster for around 2 years lol

ryoko126

Reaction score
That's for sure. It's kinda no wonder he doesn't have a single credit.

Cowen

Reaction score
Have you seen the kind of posts he has been producing?

No, but as much as I dislike it, any posts in any section other than like introductions, free hosting, and server alerts counts as an entry. =\

nexhunter

Reaction score
Punkbuster is a punk now especially with bf2. almost every time a new round starts there is a connection problem and lag for like 4 seconds then you go back to beginning start with tickets already lost. Also it have random errors almost kicking every single player while in the middle of a round in a tournament :sad:. But punkbuster is good for stopping cheaters and sometimes from people to stop hacking the server but that usually not work 30% of the time. But it is still good software for protecting games and helping game companies ban the ip or hash the keys being used.

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
I guess you can classify Account Managers for x10hosting as "Punk Busters" We also stop people from "cheating"(ie multiple accounts, warez,mp3's, streaming to illegal content, XXX material) to name a few. I just thought i would toss that into the mix of things. I have not played WET in quite sometime. Do people still play that game?