question about ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamespro

Reaction score
I just signed up for the free ad enhanced webhosting package today and I am in the middle of designing my website so its not open to people yet. Do I have to have the ads on every page right now while I am designing it or can they be added as the finishing touches once the website is complete before its opened to the public?

kajasweb

Reaction score
We just need to have ads when you put your files online. You can add it at the point before you upload your files to your account.

jamespro

Reaction score
oh ok so before I upload the ads need to be on? I am uploading files to test them as I design my website. Well ok maybe it would be easier to add the ad code right in as I am designing it once the server is back online I will have to work on getting the ad code onto my pages.

kajasweb

Reaction score
Better, you have the Ads even when you test. If your account is reviewed when you test your design and ads are not found in your page, your account will be suspended.

jamespro

Reaction score
ok I will get the ad code on ASAP. Any chance of my site being reviewed between the time the server comes back online and lets say 12 tomorrow after afternoon (Saturday)?

Status
Not open for further replies.