Question about advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

paultong

Reaction score
I just got my PM today that my application for the advanced plan has been accepted. I will soon commence creating a website and registering a domain name.
I was wondering about the adcode. Is it necessary, and if it is, where does it need to be placed?

Thanks for your time.

paultong

Reaction score
Sorry, but may I see an example of a site supported by x10hosting with the advertisement?

nicholas

Reaction score
paultong said:
I just got my PM today that my application for the advanced plan has been accepted. I will soon commence creating a website and registering a domain name.
I was wondering about the adcode. Is it necessary, and if it is, where does it need to be placed?

Thanks for your time.

Is it necessary?
Yes it is. You should know when you apply for hosting. Before you apply for hosting you would have read all the necessary requirements like TOS etc

Where does it need to be placed?
Preferably at the top. But it can also be place where the ads can be seen without scrolling down. But as a safe guide it is advisable to place it at the top.

Example of the the ads?
Just click anyone's site and you can see the ads. ie like origin's signature. But that's the corporate plan ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.