Question about emails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Wolf

Reaction score
I'm on a corporate account and I have 15 mails free. Now my question is that since I've parked the domain bwforums.net on my account blade.x10hosting.com. If I make an email, say with the usename firewolf@blade.x10hosting.com would mails work on firewolf@bwforums.net ? Also, is there any way I could get these to work on MSN Messenger? Pretty far fetched but is there a possibility? Thanks a lot.

Jacob

Reaction score
I will look into your first question. As for your second question, yes you could get an @bwforums.net or @blade.x10hosting.com email to work on MSN Messenger. You need to sign up for a .Net Passport with the desired e-mail address. I'm not sure of the link, so Google it.

adlskate.com

Reaction score
When i make a email in cpanel, I select from from a list on what domain i want it as.

addmailaccount4rh.jpg

Fire Wolf

Reaction score
Thanks for telling me how to get the account working on MSN, Jacob. And please look into the first question, much appreciated.
adlskate, I am not on exofire, and I don't think that that would make much of a difference, but I don't get an option. In that box, I only get my account domain, not the parked one.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
No the e-mails will not work with your TLD if you send them to your subdomain. You should have a drop down as in adlskate.com post if you have properly parked your domain. Then you would just choose your domain

Last edited:

Fire Wolf

Reaction score
Wll I've parked the domain and the domain works for reaching my site. I'll check again, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.