Questions on Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnorMcLeod

Reaction score
1) In the main advertisement code page, it was mentioned we use the provided javascript for ad, and that we can monitor the number of clicks on this ad. Where is the function for monitoring the no. of clicks?

2) Can I include Google adsense on the pages together with the above-mentioned ad javascript ?

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
1) I'm not too sure, I don't think you can monitor the number of clicks. I think you may have been confused with the x10Hosting banners and the ads you have to you put on your website depending on your package.

2) You can of course have your own ads on your own site, we have no problem with this :).

-Luke.

ConnorMcLeod

Reaction score
Luke, I am refering to the below statement from the Advertisement Code page.

Personal Advertisement Code

This code is directly linked to your hosting account, it will allow you to accumulate and track adviews and clicks for your account. We always recommend the use of this ad code

Hence my question - how to accumulate and track adviews & clicks for my account.

Is this ad generating revenue for me or X10 (I don't mind either way, just want to understand what's its purpose).

I recently had my account suspended due to incorrect Ads shown. That's why I am being cautious with this topic now.
Still waiting to have the suspension lifted.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like you were unsuspended. Currently those stats are unavailable for viewing. It is an extra project we're working on in our free time to give incentive for users to place ads by giving a portion of the ad-revenue.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.