Quick Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

mothman

Reaction score
I had originally made a thread that wasn't clear enough. Here's my problem: I created an account, everything went fine, but when i logged in the first time it required me to link my "cPanel username" to my account? Please help because i have tried everything!

Here is the one response i could somewhat understand: "
x10hosting has Cpanel.... you can access your cpanel by going to yourdomain.com/cpanel"

So what is my cPanel username so i can move on?

Thank you very much!!! :cool:
Edit:
I have read the sticky several times, verified email, still no luck. Could a Mod or Admin please help me. Thank you very much

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Thats a good question.
You don't remember your cpanel username / password?

Please PM me your e-mail address that you signed up with and I'll research this matter.

mothman

Reaction score
Thank you very much shine. I sent you my info.. I know my info i signed up with i guess, just not cPanel or something isn't working properly. I used the same info for both the forum and my x10hosting account. Thanks again

Last edited:

vievie

Reaction score
You should have been given an email stating to link your accounts after receiving your hosting account confirmation. Just type in your forum name and you should be linked.

mothman

Reaction score
I never received the email except for the forum. Somehow i could sign on to my hosting account, but it's requiring the linking. Something is wrong with the sign up right now, i've been trying this and asking for days ftl

mothman

Reaction score
Didn't work Starshine. It never sent me a conf email, yet i can login? Whats the chance you could delete and make my account with the pw and username i sent you? Something just isn't right but i really want this, hence why i've been trying for 4-5 days.. I'm sorry to ask this of you, lol, but things aren't working so well for me!

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.