Quote Error when trying to upload or scripts not running

Status
Not open for further replies.

xanimup

Reaction score
I beg you to change the quote limit form oo to 1 000 000 Mb, because i'll never fill it anyway. Scripts are getting errors because of it, and even the local ftp is saying: not enough disk space

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account is not yet 7 days old, and your hosting account contents are not in compliance to TOS that you agreed to upon signup. The biggest thing I found were links to download hacking tools. The titles of quite a few of them are particularly damaging. We don't put up with this here. You risk permanent suspension.

xanimup

Reaction score
This is not a problem about :) It would be removed before tomorrow.
The problem with moving files started before uploading any file ... first it worked then, after i get the domain name on novalue.co.cc, I got only errors

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Dream Weaver Error:
Début : 03/12/2011 18:53.

public_html\index.php - une erreur s'est produite - Une erreur FTP a eu lieu - impossible de placer index.php. L'espace disque sur le serveur est insuffisant pour réaliser cette action.

Activité de fichiers incomplète. 1 fichier(s) ou dossier(s) n'ont pas été terminés.

Fichiers avec erreurs : 1
public_html\index.php

Fin : 03/12/2011 18:53.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Have you tried any other ftp client or does the cPanel filemanager also give you problems?

xanimup

Reaction score
It works with cpanel, but i can't add files trough ftp... I think cpanel works with php functions...( connection trough a different port than 21)

Status
Not open for further replies.