Random Talk Radio

randomtr

Banned
Reaction score
Hey there Random Talk Radio IS here

Hi Im sam, The owner of Random Talk radio.

Random Talk Radio is an online radio. It is run by me and a fellow x10 hosting meber on habbwow. He is a supermod on the habbwow forum and radio techie. His name is ariel. we heard about x10 hosting from habbwow. ANd I must say it is the best free hosting EVER. Ive never seen better. It hosts php and stuff amazing really good for radios to cause of php.

The site is now on a .tk domain but I plan to get a .com domain with my points(I HOPE:hsdance: )
The domain is www.randomtalkradio.tk it is not complete yet seeing Im waiting on cutenews and some pictures. We have around 6 Djs and still looking if you wanna job go to the site and click the forum you can sign up there. The jobs are Djs and im not sure if forum moderator jobs or techie jobs are open speak to ariel there.

If you wanna swap links sure also on the forum just put it under whatever topic you think is suitable i didnt set up the forum so im not sure whats there. Please tell your friends and tell me what you think I really wanna hear what you think of the layout.

Help me get the points to get my .com domain so post alot of comments and tell others to to. Also if you would like a speacial position on the forum you can post so here. But it will cost 3 points on this forum(better then 1000 posts). THANKS SO MUCH!!!!

Please reply,

Please tell me what you think!

Last edited:

Conor

Reaction score
Sounds interesting. I might be interested in DJ'ing heh. One problem with your site. The images aren't there. I see you are getting those up soon though.

Last edited:

Conor

Reaction score
Yeah....check out my profile for contact details regarding DJ'ing.

randomtr

Banned
Reaction score
I think pics for layout should be up now if you see em tell me( does not work in firefox)