Rate and comment my 3-page website

Do you think my website is good (for a site without CSS)?

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

MarioMaster

Reaction score
Check out my personal website: http://life.x10hosting.com/. I haven't begun using CSS on it yet, but I'm still learning more about HTML. Do you think it's good (for a site without CSS)? I think I'm going to remove WordPress. It's too complicated.

Last edited:

shuboo

Reaction score
The layout's pretty ugly and way to simple.

I suggest some buttons (because buttons make everything better) and when you update part of your site put the link to the updated part of your site.

JuniorD

Reaction score
too simple.. looks like just tables. I think you should try starting out with white boxes with gray 1 pix outlines with a blue header with a slight gradient. Should be simple enough. :p 12? be sure child predators don't look at your page. XD (I started when I was twelve, so knock yourself out.)

no offense, but this is a mixed page. make the same layout for your blog and main pages.

Last edited:

knights_templar

Reaction score
hey buddy, if you're gonna learn html you should seriously learn css (making tableless websites), also learn about search engine optimisation if you want your website to found on the net. Otherwise from looking at the site it lacks content and colour. Its nice and tidy no doubt about that, but check out this site here: http://www.smashingmagazine.com for insipiration and ideas, cheers

Daniel S

Reaction score
It is way too simple to make it look better you could add some buttons like other people have said and instead of calling the index page "Index" it always sounds better to me if you call it "Home" Next just add some colour and pictures to your website and add content and you site would be 10x better after making these alterations.

TIP: Websites often look ugly when you use a black or dark background you are best using white or light colours.

-comphelp.

MarioMaster

Reaction score
I don't know CSS yet! I'm still learning HTML, so all I know how to do is put it into tables! I'm currently using KompoZer (Nvu) to make my site, since I can't find a free editor better than it.