Rate my sig

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Pretty cool. Nothing speacial about it that makes it wow.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Who is that in your sig? I'm not a big fan of the hole "rap/gangsta" theme.

apple19

Reaction score
I guess if your one of those rap/gangsta guys then its good.....is that you in your pic?

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Yea Iam into gangsta/rap music and .... DID YOU JUST ASK ME WHO THAT IS?!?!?! THATS T.I. THE KING OF THE SOUTH!!!!! and one of the best rappers.

unpixelatedgamers

Reaction score
chaganlal1 said:
and one of the best rappers.

I'd say thats debatable.

I think your sig is pretty good, but thay guy's expression kinda makes you go 'ew.'

Also, usually, you just see 1 picture in a sig and the rest is effects and painting.

chaganlal1

Reaction score
There can be more then 1 picture. Ew? How and yeah, he is one of the best rappers. What You Know about that man you live in England "mate". Haha

Woolie

Reaction score
Woh, can we stop with all the "dude"s?! The sig in general is "ok"... nothing special, but I would imagine that it would look over-crowded with anything else added to it. It is having the desired effect that you wish - to show people your taste in "music" (do I dare call it music? I really shouldn't), or artist to be more specific. I think you've done pretty well with the brushing for being new (<<< twas a quote, don't flame me for it)...

Keep it up :hsugh:

Last edited:

stealth_thunder

Reaction score
Your signature is pretty good design, for someone who is new in photoshop. Hmm.. that's rapper must be your fans if I am not wrong about that.

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Yo what do you mean real hiphop that dudes hard. Listen to his King album that junk is dope. Definately one of the best rappers. If you disagree you need to re-understand hip-hop and rap.

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Na his albums a killer, dude i think you got bad taste and i dont like people talkin trash bout mah boy. Who you like? Jarule, Jadakiss, Nas? Ha.

adlskate.com

Reaction score
your boy... okie dokie buddy. okay im going 2 stop right here because of two things. 1, you're probably a 13 year old overweight nerd and 2,

normal_Retard_Win.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.