Rate my site

Colin

Reaction score
I've started making a new website for myself and I was wondering what you guys think of it so far.

Attachments

• forground vector tweaking copy.jpg
    forground vector tweaking copy.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Cynical

Reaction score
Wow, looks really good... is it flash or just really nice images. I would recommend making rollover effects for those top nav buttons just to add to the coolness.

Nice work :).

Colin

Reaction score
depending how far I go with it, I will add those effects, my co-designer (didn't work on this project) doesn't like it though, so I don't know if I'm going with it or not. But if it gets good reviews I will. oh its just nice images for now

Last edited:

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
very nice... you definitely need to add some effects i.e. flash
what font did you use? i <3 it

Colin

Reaction score
Anyone else? I could really use some feedback on this....

kachon

Reaction score
very nice layout ...like the others said, you need some flashing buttons to make it more fancy

Rising

Reaction score
too much blue, n the things beside the font is crappy, lol alba is like my fav font, i had a big smile on my face looking at it, hey hyper, wanna battle to see who can make a better template?

Colin

Reaction score
thanks for the feedback, I'm changing the colours a bit so its not so blue, as I agree it is really blue. As for that battle Rising sure why not?

Rising

Reaction score
ok, and in my last post i meant to say 'the things beside the font are crappy' i think if they didnt go wher the text went, it would be fairly nice,
alright, you have until Friday, to get your template, i will post a thread in Graphics and Design, tonight, friday, or if we both finish before then, we will begin the voting process.

Colin

Reaction score
can we put it on hold till next week as I'm leaving for Montreal on thursday and won't have time or computer access to do it.