Rate Template

Rising

Reaction score
Speaktruthcopy.jpg

Before you vote, base it on the actual piece, not the content, ie. I dont care if you like george bush. i cut george bush out, and cut all the signs out (Swastika and the eagle)
its for my xanga. ( http://www.xanga.com/shexy_man_08 )

--Edit--
I forgot to lower opac on box, this is already something im aware of

Last edited:
B

Brandon

You did make a mistake let me explain
While the swastika immediately brings to mind Nazi Germany, it is not only a native Southwestern design, it can be called a native design almost anywhere in the world. It is the result of basket weaving where the ends of a simple cross design are turned either to the right or left, depending on the direction of the weaving, to form a swastika. Its meanings are as diverse as its worldwide origins. In example the swastika by George B ush is not rotating it assocating him with Native Americans.

Rising

Reaction score
yeah. but thats why the Golden Eagle is their, and its supposed to look older, im far from finished, i think about about to do the first thing ive ever done in my life, Download PS Brushes.

The purpose of this image is to compare george bush to the Nazi ruler, claiming war to make himself look greater

Cynical

Reaction score
@ DesertWar: Different brushes for PhotoShop I think.

I like the template -- it is very nice, although if you could, rotate the swaztika 45 degrees (like in the flag) to look more realistic. Other than that, it looks great (as far as swaztikas and GwB's go).

BTW, that link to your Xanga isn't working.

B

Brandon

Thats what I was trying to explain.

I like the template -- it is very nice, although if you could, rotate the swaztika 45 degrees (like in the flag) to look more realistic. Other than that, it looks great (as far as swaztikas and GwB's go).

BTW, that link to your Xanga isn't working.
[/QUOTE]

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
It hurts me. Im jewish and your going and making a picture with Nazis.