Re: Extremely slow ? (by moneycow59)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piotr GRD

Reaction score
I'm sorry for creating new thread, but for some reason I can not reply in the topics in this section of the forum while I can create new topics. Moderators may want to merge my topic into the other one.

http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/139394-extremely-slow.html
moneycow59 said:
(...) Or just happen to have problem now due to slow or overloaded seerver ? (...)
(...) Hopefully its just a temporary problem on the slowness. (...)

I don't know the long term condition of the servers, but I'm watching the servers for couple of days (since last Sunday) and it looks it was better, but for several hours there seems to be something significantly wrong with "stoli" server, not as much, but also not that good with "starka" and "chopin", and "boru" looks fine.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Since this is a support forum, individual user problems should have their own thread, as thread hijacking is against the support forum rules and it'll get messy anyway with answering to the jumbled support requests in one thread. To cut down on the thread hijacking, you have to have at least 500 posts before you can reply to threads in the support forum in order to help other users.

And there is usually a temporary problem when the server gets abused by multiple hosting accounts. Just seeing the support threads concerning suspensions for script hosting, proxy hosting, and even a newer one for uploading rapidleech should give you an idea about the multiple abuses on the servers. Those accounts are permanently suspended asap, of course.

Last edited:

Piotr GRD

Reaction score
Thank you for the answer, calistoy.

I understand the concerns, but sometimes even people with low number of posts can help, usually not all the questions needs admin intervention on such forums like this one. These people might be beginners on this forum, but not the beginners in general in webhosting environment. Additionally sometimes happend some server wide problems and in my opinion it would be less messy to have one topic about - ie. - problem with login to cPanel on some server or with websites being slow instead of multiple topics "I can not login to cPanel" (like I've spot it recently). But every place has own rules, of course.

---------

I'm sure admins have their own sources, but just for information of other people - continuing my observations from previous post:

- "boru" still looks fine,
- "stoli" seems to be OK for ~7 hours already after major problems before,
- "chopin" is little shaky, but not that bad,
- in worst condition from these four currently is still "starka",
- there seems to be also some issues with both nameservers, especially with ns1, it was bad 24 hours ago, better now but still not as fast as expected to be.

I do know the usual problems and reasons of such situations on free webhosts, usually I am giving such answer like yours, thank you. : )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.