Read!

timqliu

Reaction score
Well, im trying to get a picture that links to diffrent parts to my site so i could crop with adobe fireworks.:biggrin:
But im not sure which programme i should use.:dunno:
PLease help.
And also.:drool:
Do you have to log in the community forum every 2 weeks so your site stays alive? :nuts:and not locked?:lockd:

Last edited by a moderator:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Well, im trying to get a picture that links to diffrent parts to my site so i could crop with adobe fireworks.:biggrin:
But im not sure which programme i should use.:dunno:
PLease help.
And also.:drool:
Do you have to log in the community forum every 2 weeks so your site stays alive? :nuts:and not locked?:lockd:

First of all, do not post a couple hundred smilies with your post. That may be the reason why you have not gotten a response yet, as people lose interest in responding to a post that gives them a seizure. Also, make your title as specific as possible to your post content; nobody wants to read a post titled "Read!"

As for your question, I don't quite understand what specifically you're asking. Are you asking what program you should use to get a picture, or what program you should use to crop? To acquire a picture, you should either design one yourself using Photoshop, or get a public-use image off a search engine. As for cropping, you already stated in your post that you want to use Adobe Fireworks.

You are required to log in to the forums once every two weeks to avoid suspension. No posting is necessary. For further information about how to pay to never get inactivity suspension, or to learn what to do if you keep getting suspended for inactivity, visit the following page:

http://FMiMH.co.cc/x10Inactivity