Ready for terrorism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

limelight

Reaction score
http://www.angelfire.com/nc3/readyparody/

"I created this website as a parody of www.ready.gov, which is a government site that is supposed to help American citizens prepare against terrorist attacks. I took their images and added my own captions. Read it and let me know what you think! - JB"

I thought it was hilarious and wanted to share it with you guys. My favourite is the room you can only leave in a emergency. lol.

NewFuture

Reaction score
funny, that lightened up the day, after having london bombed

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Some things are funny but the making fun of serious terrorist events like that is not..

NewFuture

Reaction score
yes your right, but there has been many sites making fun of serious events like terrorist attacks

limelight

Reaction score
chaganlal1 said:
Some things are funny but the making fun of serious terrorist events like that is not..

Ohh, lighten up. It's not making fun of terrorism. It's making fun of a goverment site.

stylez

Reaction score
no i am not ready for terroism. George W. Bush is a ****in' faggot and deserves to ****ing die. At least i am not living in his country :).

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
stylez said:
no i am not ready for terroism. George W. Bush is a ****in' faggot and deserves to ****ing die. At least i am not living in his country :).
... Umm yeah you dont live here so how would you know, Im not saying I like bush but I am republican and That may offend some people. Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.