really slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Reaction score
all of a sudden the server got really slow. what happened? everything was running fine.

Goten X

Reaction score
Might just be that since the servers are back up, they are trying to get used to the load of processing the so many accounts that are up. I noticed it, too. :eek:riginal:

|GX

EDIT: My pic that's in my sig isn't working and my pages can't be found.... so it may even mean the server isn't working, or something is down.

Goten X

Reaction score
Vr3nuhm said:
Yes me too... it give gateway timeouts!

I see. While you guys get time outs, I get "page cannot be found. Weird.... Maybe someone can fix it when they have time, or maybe we should just wait.

|GX

EDIT AGAIN: What do you know? Its all running smothly for me again. I hope it is doing the same for you. :happy:

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Apache is down, It should restart automatically in a few. I dont have access to restart it. I will notify an admin in the meantime :) Thanks for you patience

Goten X

Reaction score
Tyler said:
Apache is down, It should restart automatically in a few. I dont have access to restart it. I will notify an admin in the meantime :) Thanks for you patience

No problem. Thanks for the info. :grin:

|GX

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
It looks like its up now :) Let me know if your site is still not working

Edit: e-humor your site is hilarious man!! :grin:

Goten X

Reaction score
Hmm.... Mine was working, then it went down again. Then it went up and then down again. Just to let you know. ^_^

|GX

Matt

Reaction score
it was up and now down again, after what goten said

Matt

Reaction score
i cant wait till the money gets into my paypal account so i can move the the better server.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Be patient guys, There is nothing that I can do. We will have to wait for Corey or Auvee to get on.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
it should be back up now I do believe ...if not like Tyler said we will have to be patient

Goten X

Reaction score
bigguy said:
it should be back up now I do believe ...if not like Tyler said we will have to be patient

Thats ok. I have no prolem waiting, its the vistors to our sites that get weary. Thanks for keeping up updated. :grin:

|GX

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
hmm, I saw Apache crashed a few times earlier. But not as many times as you guys claim. I'll try to keep an eye on it because the load hasn't been high as far as I've seen.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.