Reason for Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechN9ne1730

Banned
Reaction score
I have recently taken over the administrative duties at wrestlesomnia.com so I haven't gotten a chance to link up my forum account with my cpanel account and so forth. I can,however, provide the cpanel user name and password for verification. that is if this is a safe area to disclose that info.

I am unaware of why my site was suspended so let me first ask why it was suspended?

However, my more important concern is to receive a full back up of all data related to my hosting account as I plan to move to another server. I will be happy to back up the data myself if I am granted access to my cpanel account.

Thanks for the assistance and my apologies for not following any guidelines I may have missed. Just FYI, I did attempt to use the form at http://forums.x10hosting.com/newthread.php?do=unsuspend_request , but it would not allow me to enter my cPanel user name so I tried this instead.

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Whats your hosting member name?

TechN9ne1730

Banned
Reaction score
Would that be the same name as my cpanel user name? If so the name is: wrestle

If it is an issue of payment I am going to pay off the bill and continue service for another month, but how might i pay the bill?

Last edited:

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Are you a free hosting member or a paid hosting member ?
If you are paid hosting please use the appropriate forums(priority support).
If you are free hosting then your account doesn't exist.
It could have been terminated due to inactivity or major breach of the Terms Of Service.
Due to the title of the site I would tend towards the inactivity.

TechN9ne1730

Banned
Reaction score
Are you a free hosting member or a paid hosting member ?
If you are paid hosting please use the appropriate forums(priority support).
If you are free hosting then your account doesn't exist.
We are paid hosting, so can you move this to priority support. My apologies for that. As I said I am new to your system.

It could have been terminated due to inactivity or major breach of the Terms Of Service.
Due to the title of the site I would tend towards the inactivity.
I doubt it was a TOS issue.

Personally I see that as a rather unprofessional remark coming from a profesional hosting company. You obviously don't know anything about pro wrestling I see, and by all means to each there own. However you should educate your self on the popularity of the product before making a derogatorily and unprofessional comment.

However that is not the case as activity levels were at an all time high of around 70 members a day, and of course that doesn't include guests.

Last edited:

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok, nothing other was meant by my comment than I am unable to check the true status of the account. Therefore I made a rather hasty conclusion of the content of the account in question.
We do not terminate paid hosting accounts.(paid members usually have a VIP forum title)
Free hosting accounts are another story and due to the influx of illegal sites we have started a "Zero Tolerance" rule.
I am sorry if you took any offence to my post, but you might want to check up on the amount of illegal activity we deal with in the free hosting side on a hourly basis.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I will move this to Priority Support(not sure if you will be able to access it as you are not a VIP forum member). If not then please feel free to PM me and I will move it level 2 support where a admin can assist you.

iEdge

Reaction score
I am one of the Admins at the site he is talking about.
All he needs to know is how to make the payment.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
@TechN9ne1730: I am sorry if you took offense to DefecTalisman's reasons. I am sure he didn't mean any wrong. Since you are not yet having VIP status, it won't do any good to move it to Priority Support as you won't be able to access it. Instead I'll move it to Level 2 Suport, where an admin will do whatever is necessary.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Ahh... ok I see where our wires got crossed.
Inactivity does not mean inactivity on the site itself.
Free hosting packages have a inactivity timer. This means that the member has to visit OUR(x10) forums once in 2 weeks to reset the timer. If they don't they get suspended for inactivity.
10 days in suspension state and the account gets terminated.
Again, sorry for any confusion.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a paid hosting client. It was suspended for non payment.

There is a billing account for this hosting account at http://clients.x10hosting.com

If you login to the billing area and pay the invoice it will be unsuspended automatically.

-Corey

TechN9ne1730

Banned
Reaction score
@Defec, my apologies if i over reacted. It had been a bad night and it just crossed me the wrong way.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
This was closed, is this resolved?

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Please tell the hosting account owner to create a ticket in the client area, giving the forum username that he wants us to give VIP access to.

TechN9ne1730

Banned
Reaction score
Does it have to be the owner? Could it be some one like iEdge who was made a VIP by the owner?

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
We need the owner of the account to request it. He's the one that can request that privilege.

Status
Not open for further replies.