recent problems in my site

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragoNuno

Reaction score
i've notice since yesterday (03/03/2008) that for some odd reason every time i want to post a new thread on my forum i get an Internal Server Error. I think it's related to what Bryon posted in the server alerts so i'm posting here like he said.

cPanel Username: xanara
First Noticed A Problem: 03/03/2008

Account Domain: lops.fireinthebux.pcriot.com
Server: Absolut

the error all other ppl of the forum and i get is this:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@lops.fireinthebux.pcriot.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.6 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.6 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.lops.fireinthebux.pcriot.com Port 80

Chris73

Reaction score
I see a page with no index for the domain and sub-domain. That tells me the index.html or index.php is inside a folder in the public_html folder.

500 errors also occur when you have the permissions set wrong. Make sure the file permissions are chmod to 755.

Last edited:

DragoNuno

Reaction score
hum thanks for pointing that out. the ppl at the forum and i always go directly to www.lops.fireinthebux.pcriot.com/forum2 so i never noticed that detail (but i fixed it now with a redirection in the CPanel). anyways, everything is at 755 but still i get the same error

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Have you checked your Apache/HTTP errors logs to see what the cause of the 500 error is?

Status
Not open for further replies.