Red Blue Army

Ultras RBA

Reaction score
Hi people!

Just wondering what you think of the layout I've used and editted.

The site can be found at the address here: Red Blue Army

(This is what we have at the moment .... www.redbluearmy.com)

What could be improved?

(At this time, some of the pages for the 2007-2008 season have not been completed. And the merchandise, wallpapers and videos pages have not been done yet.)

Leave me some feedback please

Thank you.

Last edited:

Jamesy

Reaction score
I'm bit unclear on what site is which.

There are two different ones, the last link has a better layout as the first link is plain and the navigation is too close to the header.

sunils

Reaction score
I would say the old one was better. In the new one, the navigation links on the right hand corner is out on the boundary.

Sohail

Reaction score
I think you should add a few pages to place some of the older content so that the page doesn't take soo long to load. And maybe you should make the page wider to fit more content in...

FalseHope

Reaction score
I think you should go with the template that you are working on. It looks much more professional, and better for that matter. The colors blend and match well, the menu looks great. The layout is great, too.

dcoates

Reaction score
I agree with sunils. I think you should stick with the old one. looks alot nicer and looks more professional.

Doug

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
The site looks great!
Just a couple of things: create a shorter homepage, it takes about 10 secs to load the images, something that will drive visitors away.
On the subdomain try making the navigation background a lighter color, it is a bit hard to see.
Keep up the good work!
:)