redirecting to different url

Status
Not open for further replies.

b.p.rousseau64

Reaction score
Hi, firstly i'm quite new to website making and web language so i apologise if i seem a little basic.

Mostly i have made a site, and have uploaded/published it onto x10 hosting (http://athousandpoems.x10.mx/atp), and would now like to redirect this onto a different domain that i have already purchased, so that the original website is redirected to www.athousandpoems.co.uk. However, i have tried to redirect all of this via the control panel but it doesn't seem to work, only thinks about loading it only to decide to give up.

What am i missing, or what am i supposed to do?? Any advice is GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks
Bill

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Exactly how have you redirected this? A redirect checker says that your url is invalid and a whois search reveals that your nameservers don't point to x10hosting.

Instead, click on Parked Domains in your cPanel and add your new url to that. Then go to your domain registar and change the nameservers to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com only. If you have any other problems after this, don't hesitate to let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.