Referalls

Reaction score
I think there should be like a referral system so that like when you refer someone to x10 and they sign up you get like so many posts. or like ad free hosting for a period of time or whatever. IT might be cool

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
UndergroundMark said:
I think there should be like a referral system so that like when you refer someone to x10 and they sign up you get like so many posts. or like ad free hosting for a period of time or whatever. IT might be cool
We had this, I'm not sure if we still do but you got points for it i'm pritty sure.

bmcniff

Reaction score
i havent seen information on hat anywhere, seems like it would be well known if it still existed.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
bmcniff said:
i havent seen information on hat anywhere, seems like it would be well known if it still existed.
I'm not sure it dose with the new invite system trying to be put in place by Corey and Tyler.

But there was when I signed up. As you see I have three if you click my profile you can see how many I have.

samtong

Reaction score
A referral system would be good since we've been promoting by word of mouth but that does not count as referral would it? But that's not critical. My friends are happy, then I'm happy too. If I get benefits, will be even better :)

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
There is a referal system and you get 8 points per refferal. There is going to be a new referal system?

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
There is a referal system and you get 8 points per refferal. There is going to be a new referal system?
I'm not sure if there is going to be one or not, I'm sure if you PMd Tyler or Corey they could tell you. :)

It maybe a good idea :) to have a new one with the new system