Reminds me of a Muel

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobocheez

Reaction score
Why does nothing work?
....well, I mean the important stuff, like the websites

You know, someone ought to fix these things, or people might start leaving.
Does the owner even care about this place anymore? It's up and running and pretty much spammed with ads, so I'm guessing that he's making enough money, but could be too greedy to spend any of it to hire some professionals. There's gotta be some explanation, but that's just a guess.

And I bet that the complaints are getting really old with the same problems occuring over and over again.
Also, blaming problems on outside sources still does not solve anything.

O, and I'm sorry, but I agree with the guy who was cussing this place out a few days ago. You guys did exactly what most people on the defense would do. Someone who has somethig to hide or something he doesn't know hot to fix it.

P.S. It's been like 2 or 3 weeks now and I still can't view my page when I want to or login with my FTP or even CPanel

And please don't be fruity and block me or delete this post because your afraid of the negative attention.
But until all of this is figured out, I think that I'll go over to 000webhost.com
:lupie::lupie::lupie::lupie::lupie:

bugfinder

Retired
Reaction score
If you are effected by the global crossing issue, I can understand your annoyance, however at the same time what has your ISP said about helping you sort out your issue from your end?

bobocheez

Reaction score
No it's not my ISP, every other website works fine. Just not my domain or cpanel.
But why can I view my page with a proxy and not normally?
and what does this mean:
ERROR 30027 Cannot use Append method when Resume property is set to True
Edit:
one more thing, my DNS is down too

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Why does nothing work?
....well, I mean the important stuff, like the websites

You know, someone ought to fix these things, or people might start leaving.
Does the owner even care about this place anymore? It's up and running and pretty much spammed with ads, so I'm guessing that he's making enough money, but could be too greedy to spend any of it to hire some professionals. There's gotta be some explanation, but that's just a guess.

And I bet that the complaints are getting really old with the same problems occuring over and over again.
Also, blaming problems on outside sources still does not solve anything.

O, and I'm sorry, but I agree with the guy who was cussing this place out a few days ago. You guys did exactly what most people on the defense would do. Someone who has somethig to hide or something he doesn't know hot to fix it.

P.S. It's been like 2 or 3 weeks now and I still can't view my page when I want to or login with my FTP or even CPanel

And please don't be fruity and block me or delete this post because your afraid of the negative attention.
But until all of this is figured out, I think that I'll go over to 000webhost.com
:lupie::lupie::lupie::lupie::lupie:

1. x10Hosting is not making enough money to run itself at the moment, our owner pays some money each month from his own job; it's not easy to pay for 7 servers a month. Any money that might be made by x10Hosting goes back into promotions and other x10 Services.

2. I changed the IP your site uses to operate, please flush your DNS and try accessing your site again.

Last edited:

bobocheez

Reaction score
Well well, looks like I was wrong about you guys.
It seems to be working.
Now that's what I like.
Thanks

*Edited Out*

Last edited by a moderator:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes, we are #1 on the charts for a reason. If you ever have a problem with your account post, waiting weeks won't do anything.

Is this issue all fixed now?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks to be solved so I'm going to close this. The issue with you not seeing your site was not our problem, it was a problem with Global Crossing one of the backbone providers. That is why everyone else could see your site and you could not, only people that were being routed through GC to get to our server were affected. Moving you to a different IP fixes the problem.

As Brandon said, next time please make a post instead of waiting and being frustrated. If no one knows it isn't working for you, no one can fix it.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.