remove account and create another?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stiv_

Banned
Reaction score
is there anyway please that you could delete my exsistin website www.stiv-inc.x10hosting.com and replace it with a fresh 1. Jus previous to this post i had a missin file .trash and when i made a full backup it ran my diskspace over the limit by 2.3 gig. So newfuture gave me a hand as in to try n replace the .trash file with the .trash file from his site and to do this we needed to delete all the content(basically the whole site) to giv room to upload the .trash file. After deletein everything, there was still 96 mb over use off diskspace because in my ftp there was a folder that had pureftp files that cudnt be deleted which took up over 120mb space. Weve tried everything to get these files out to make room but cant do anything to do this. Im really saddoned by this cause i spent many sleepless nites gettin my site to the condition it was in. Im sorry if im causein anyone any annoyance over this. id really really really and truly appreciate it if u could do this for me. Please. Another thing is because off what happened it really put it in my mind not to do the previous plan i had for a website as it took up alot off space for content ect, so i was hopein my new plan wud fit the criteria to get a refreshed webspace? This time round am hopein to have flash games movies and design and a forum for ppl to join play games exchange comments ideas and graphical designs of there taste! If this fits the criteria for a new subdomain flash-online.x10hosting.com and webspace ad be very much thankful and would really apreciate it! As to me x10hosting has gotta be the best hosters goin, with the best amount off space and filesize limit may i add for a free host community. De3finitly the number1 hosters off our time ( and no im not suckin up)am jus bn honest as honesty is the only way to live life. Speak your mind! So thank you in advance x10hosters!
Stiv_

Stiv_

Banned
Reaction score
Stiv_ said:
is there anyway please that you could delete my exsistin website www.stiv-inc.x10hosting.com and replace it with a fresh 1. Jus previous to this post i had a missin file .trash and when i made a full backup it ran my diskspace over the limit by 2.3 gig. So newfuture gave me a hand as in to try n replace the .trash file with the .trash file from his site and to do this we needed to delete all the content(basically the whole site) to giv room to upload the .trash file. After deletein everything, there was still 96 mb over use off diskspace because in my ftp there was a folder that had pureftp files that cudnt be deleted which took up over 120mb space. Weve tried everything to get these files out to make room but cant do anything to do this. Im really saddoned by this cause i spent many sleepless nites gettin my site to the condition it was in. Im sorry if im causein anyone any annoyance over this. id really really really and truly appreciate it if u could do this for me. Please. Another thing is because off what happened it really put it in my mind not to do the previous plan i had for a website as it took up alot off space for content ect, so i was hopein my new plan wud fit the criteria to get a refreshed webspace? This time round am hopein to have flash games movies and design and a forum for ppl to join play games exchange comments ideas and graphical designs of there taste! If this fits the criteria for a new subdomain flash-online.x10hosting.com and webspace ad be very much thankful and would really apreciate it! As to me x10hosting has gotta be the best hosters goin, with the best amount off space and filesize limit may i add for a free host community. De3finitly the number1 hosters off our time ( and no im not suckin up)am jus bn honest as honesty is the only way to live life. Speak your mind! So thank you in advance x10hosters!
Stiv_

hence - ( and no im not suckin up)am jus bn honest. wasnt to x10staff cus after readin that after postin it kinda sounded cheeky and that wasnt my intentions, so sorry if anyone readin this took offence!

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Subdomains need to be 8 chars or less.

-Corey

Stiv_

Banned
Reaction score
Corey said:
Subdomains need to be 8 chars or less.

-Corey

sorry i didnt realise. and thank you for the quick reply! wudi b able to have flash-it.x10hosting.com then if possible please?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
You have a PM.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.