renewing account

bidzey75

Reaction score
First I'd like to say I'm really enjoying my unmanaged VPS account. I'm learning a lot, and overall just a great service. While in my VPS control panel I noticed I don't see anything about the date when my account was activated. I know I still have lots of time left, but when time comes to renew my account, how is that going to work? I suppose I'm going to receive an email about it? Is there a place where I can see my invoice status and renewal if I wish to do so early?

Also this forum account that I'm using right now is associated with a free hosting account, is there a way I can associate my VPS account with a forum login account?

Last edited:

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
Also this forum account that I'm using right now is associated with a free hosting account, is there a way I can associate my VPS account with a forum login account?

No, the forum accounts are associated with free hosting like your account in the client panel is associated with your VPS. You should receive an email when a new invoice is generated for you, normally ~ a few days before the end of your billing cycle. The client area that ChatIndia linked you will have all your sevice information.