[REPORT] Read Admins & Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jigzo

Reaction score
Hello admins and mods! first of all i would like to say sorry if this is in the wrong section but i cant think of anywhere else to put it! anyways GamingX will know that i reported a website (www.ravesoon.pcriot.com) it has torrents and i think it has something to do with Adult Content. Anyways i have been doing some digging up on this domain and i have found that multiple torrents in torrentz.com , bitoogle , isohunt & extratorrent are hosted by ravesoon.pcriot.com i think! anyway i brought this to your attention because this guy is really breaking the TOS you should ban him and make the domain name unregisterable and ban his ip because he has been banned already and now he is up again!

Thanks to all admins who read this!

Last edited:

mr kennedy

Reaction score
Ok I checked that myself too.. yep, it's got torrents and it needs to be checked..

Jesse

Reaction score
The administrators could trace on what ip address he/she is using.

Chris73

Reaction score
I reviewed the site and although it says torrents/movies etc... this is what i get when i click on the navigation buttons.

Page Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server. Please visit the Blogger homepage or the Blogger Knowledge Base for further assistance.

Will have Senior Staff dig into the account and see.

Last edited:

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
We'll be following and checking this account.
Thanks for reporting it!
We really appreciate that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.