[REQ][200]Earn credits for 1 week

TPI007

Reaction score
earn 200 credits for 1 week of news posting on my website.

You need 5 Posts total of any gaming news that is recent.

You can post any news related to gaming industry that is current and recent. (like what new game is coming out or news related a game or gaming platform. Or computer hardware related subjects.)

After the 5 post, you will receive 200 credit.

I prefer you to keep the posts days apart and not all posts at once.

I am looking for more than 1 individuals to do this for me. So if you are interested let me know.

www.GuerrillaArmy.com

Last edited:

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
What is the website?

EDIT: if it's guerilla army, then nevermind the post.
Registered with username xav0989

Last edited:

TPI007

Reaction score
Last edited:

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like a great deal, but I don't have the time (even though it's only 5 posts). I might later on though.

TPI007

Reaction score
Registered under the name 'tehrikkit'.

If you are serious, then there are steps you must take.

First step is to register, introduce yourself in forum and greet the members. after that, your status will automatically be in normal user group making you purple instead of pink. after that, I will add you into support team making you green, then I will create an admin account for you using same login info or of your choice. you will have the permission to autjorise news post for yourself and others.
Edit:
What is the website?

EDIT: if it's guerilla army, then nevermind the post.
Registered with username xav0989

i noticed you've registered but if you're serious...

If you are serious, then there are steps you must take.

First step is to register, introduce yourself in forum and greet the members. after that, your status will automatically be in normal user group making you purple instead of pink. after that, I will add you into support team making you green, then I will create an admin account for you using same login info or of your choice. you will have the permission to autjorise news post for yourself and others.
Edit:
Um.. I'll do it... is it guerrilla army?

thanks for posting your first news post. however, i would like you to introduce yourself in the forum and also greet some people in there. making a total of 2 forum post. that will automatically remove you from "new users" group and add you to "users group" then I will add you to "News Group" after that. This is standard procedure. Thanks.

Last edited: