[Req] 4k for PINS sent through cellphone txt msg's

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Offering 4k for the PINS sent through cellphone text messages for ringtones.

Steps
1. I Will send pins from various cellphone ringtones companies and I will require you to save them or write down the PIN numbers.

2. Send me all the PIN numbers and You will get 4k forum points.

Only charges include maybe 5--10 cent per message. Check with your carrier.
If you have unlimited Please help out, as it dosent cost you anything

Chris Z

Reaction score
ok well explain to me a bit more what it is, cuz i don't really understand what you want :dunno:

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Ok read carefully.....I am going to put your phone number to recieve a code (PIN) in txt message from 10 websites for free ringtones.

So this is how it works. I sign your number up for 10 different websites and you give me the PIN number tehy send you in the TXT message. Then I go to the website and out it in. Easy, I get credited with money and you get 4,000 x10 points.

Chris Z

Reaction score
ya and then whoever does this gets spammed txt messages for the rest of their life

chaganlal1

Reaction score
No, I have done it with my brothers and they dont send anything. Also I can cancel the account anytime if you want just in case.

Chris Z

Reaction score
hmm...well i would do it but i don't have a cell phone :rant2: my parents say i have to wait til i can drive or until i get a job

Last edited:

jaint

Reaction score
so does the company that sends the pins allow you to do this (e.g. would they be ok with you signing up a user for the pins and then the user cancelling - so that you reward them in exchange for signing up - which is considered against the TOS with most companies.)

For example you aren't allowed to reward users to click on banners, it's considered a breach of the TOS for most ad companies.

Micro

Retired staff <i> (11-12-2008)</I>
Reaction score
And if they are anything like the UK companies, they will be charged 50p - £3 per text message received (Whatever that is in dollars)...

THAT is not worth 4k forum points...

Status
Not open for further replies.