[REQ] Donate script

Zangetsu

Reaction score
I'm looking for a script that requires a donation (paypal/alertpay option) in order to get something say to access a certain page i.e like if you want to trade resources you have to use a merchant but in order to use the merchant you have to pay like 5 or less usd also to prevent people from cheating if someone were to type the address of the merchant in to the browser you'll be redirected to the donation page an if you have paid the required amount you'll be redirected to the merchant page

a simplified example:
i29jm8.jpg

(you will get paid in x10 credits if the script works properly)

Last edited:

scottnj

Reaction score
Re: donate script

I believe with paypal, you can set it to send your customer to a certain page after they pay. Or you could send them the info via email.

NaHoW

Reaction score
Hi, I think you can request such a script with PayPal. Some people have a donate us button and after clicking it you got to a PayPal page. Perhaps you can use that?

Zangetsu

Reaction score
but what i need is a script that if a member want to access a page the need to pay a small amount of money and after they did that they'll be redirected to that page i also need an anti cheating function as described in the first post

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
You will need to use something like PayPal's IPN system which will let your site know when the payment is processed instantly giving the user to access the page(s) - unless you want to do it all manually. ;)
I'm currently working on a PayPal script for someone else, if this offer is still open when I'm done, I might take it.

Last edited:

NaHoW

Reaction score
Hm, that makes it a little more diffcult. Perhaps you can still use a part of the PayPal script.

xPlozion

Reaction score
that, or you can use cookies or sessions (i'm gonna refer to them both as simply cookies). set a _unique_ cookie, such as sha1('asdf w/e'.time()), when they load the page the first time and insert it into a db, then when they get the link to the page after that, check the db to see if the cookie is the same, and if it is, then let them in. if not, then deny them and bring them back to the donate page.

I've gotten to the point where I'm just going to input my ideas, but not actually code something up.

But If you want, I can try to mock something up real quick, but i'm not sure it's gonna work first try. ;)