(req) Need Sports Writers...Please Look

Status
Not open for further replies.

apple19

Reaction score
Hey,
I am desperately looking for sports writers for my sports article website, www.buzzerbeatersports.com
if you are interested, please let me know. I am looking for any sport you can write. I will pay approximately 70-85 points for a 3/4 to 1 page article. If you would like more and think it is reasonable for the quality of your article all you need to do is let me know. Amount of points will be based on size and content. You will not have to write that often, at most once a week, unless you want to write more often. Thanks A lot.

Please let me know right away.

Chris Z

Reaction score
i'm sorry if this is offensive, but i think it's sorta obvious that no one really wants to write sports articles, maybe you could go on some other forums and get some sportswriters for free. just put it in your sig, and people will notice it and ask abuot it, but i don't think you've made any progress here, as this is like the fourth or fifth time, i believe that you are requesting it

edit: i counted 7 threads that are about sportswriters requests in this forum

Last edited:

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
billybob bo buck said:
i'm sorry if this is offensive, but i think it's sorta obvious that no one really wants to write sports articles, maybe you could go on some other forums and get some sportswriters for free. just put it in your sig, and people will notice it and ask abuot it, but i don't think you've made any progress here, as this is like the fourth or fifth time, i believe that you are requesting it

edit: i counted 7 threads that are about sportswriters requests in this forum

Your wrong.....People will do it. Its just maybe hes not just giving ebough points. People will do it....BTW nice lipstick! :D

Chris Z

Reaction score
lol, i know, apple gave it to me in fact, hahaha, thx btw

apple19

Reaction score
Plese only post if you are interested in writing.
All you need to do is just post that you are interested with your email and I will forward you some info.
After that just tell me if you want to do it and then if you do we will pick dates. Thanks A lot,

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
You should posy haow many poinst you are willing to give. More people will be more interested that way.

AllStarGamer101

Reaction score
He already said how much he would pay, 70-85 points for a 3/4 to 1 page article, I am interested when I have more free time.

apple19

Reaction score
Is there anybody interested?
I will now be giving a 35 point reward just for signing up.
Please just leave your name and email adress and I will send you some more info.

thanks

apple19

Reaction score
There are still plenty of writing jobs open.
you can write about any sport possible. maximum once a week unless you want more. now for 3/4 to 1 page article you will recieve 85-100 points. If anyone knows any other forums where there are more "sports orientated" people please let me know. If you refer a forum, I will give you 10 points per person intersted.

Thanks

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
apple19 said:
There are still plenty of writing jobs open.
you can write about any sport possible. maximum once a week unless you want more. now for 3/4 to 1 page article you will recieve 85-100 points. If anyone knows any other forums where there are more "sports orientated" people please let me know. If you refer a forum, I will give you 10 points per person intersted.

Thanks

Would I have to write about something in that week? About a player? About a team? Or just anything about that sport thats happening?

apple19

Reaction score
That would be totally up to the writer.
Their the one writing it so they choose.
Unless there is lots of contreversy on a player that week, I dont recommend you choose that player. But if it was something like the week Kobe Bryant scored 81 points, that would make sence.

Writing Jobs Available.....

Status
Not open for further replies.