(req) Need Sports Writers....points Involved

Status
Not open for further replies.

apple19

Reaction score
HEY,

I AM IN URGENT NEED OF SPORTS WRITERS FOR MY WEBSITE, www.buzzerbeatersports.com AND AM OFFERING A VERY GENEROUS AMOUNT OF POINTS. PLEASE EMAIL ME (stickman442@hotmail.com) OR REPLY TO THIS THREAD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. YOU WILL ONLY BE REQUIRED TO WRITE MAXIMUM ONCE A WEEK BUT IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO WRITE MORE OFTEN YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME. ONCE I RECIEVE YOUR FIRST ARTICLE I WILL TELL YOU HOW MANY POINTS I AM GIVING BASED ON THE CONTENT AND LENGTH. PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE I AM IN DESPERATE NEED. ONCE AGAIN, I WILL GENEROUSLY GIVE POINTS FOR YOUR HARD WORK AND EFFORTS.

THANKS,

apple19

Reaction score
Bump....I will now be giving 10 points as a bonus just for showing interest as a writer...

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
How long should articles be? I think you should pay per page? maybe 15-25 points? And you want: hockey/baseball/basketball/football ?

apple19

Reaction score
I want all sports, anything you can think of.... from chess to rugby. (if you consider chess a sport) I wont be paying per page as I dont expect everybody would want to write more than a whole page. As i previously stated, once I recieve your first article, depending on the content and length, I will then tell you how much I will be giving per article.

THX, please dont be shy to reply. I am looking for any writers form anywhere for anysports.

apple19

Reaction score
For a decent (aprox 3 quarters to 1 page) article I will give 25-35 points. So if your interested tell me now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.