[REQ] Rapidshare Clone Script

Status
Not open for further replies.

oscar.j4l

Reaction score
I want someone to make me a script in php that is like rapidshare.de, if anybody can do it, im whilling to give you up to 2,000 points.

PM me if you are interested or just reply here... the faster someone can get this done, the more points will be given out.

Last edited:

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Well, if this is going on x10hosting I dont think its allowed as you are not allowed to ONLY have a file hosting site which is what rapidshare is.

oscar.j4l

Reaction score
Geoff said:
Well, if this is going on x10hosting I dont think its allowed as you are not allowed to ONLY have a file hosting site which is what rapidshare is.

No, i actually have another host, so thats no prob. i just need it because i want to test it out at my school. ;)

Chris Z

Reaction score
why are you asking for help here, for something you wanna do on your other host?

oscar.j4l

Reaction score
billybob bo buck said:
why are you asking for help here, for something you wanna do on your other host?

well technically, it's not another host, it's just a school server. i can't afford to buy hosting.

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I don't think anyone has a simple solution to that. Try googling for file uploading scripts.

I could do it, but.. I'm putting my time into FileVIP.

oscar.j4l

Reaction score
Bryon said:
I don't think anyone has a simple solution to that. Try googling for file uploading scripts.

I could do it, but.. I'm putting my time into FileVIP.

ok, well i've tried that. but ill just wait. or w/e

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
billybob bo buck said:

He asked possibly because he trusts & knows the community of x10Hosting is capable of doing this for him?

That post was nothing more than spam. Unless you have something to contribute to his request, please don't reply with sarcastic insults.

@oscar, I would love to do something like this for you but my time is somewhere else aswell & touching up on my PHP skills is something I must do.

Chris Z

Reaction score
Jordan K said:
He asked possibly because he trusts & knows the community of x10Hosting is capable of doing this for him?

That post was nothing more than spam. Unless you have something to contribute to his request, please don't reply with sarcastic insults.

i was wondering why he is coming here with his problems for another host, i didn't know he was trying to do this on his school's server. I thuoght he was trying to do it for another hosting company. i thought we should be dedicated to helping people that use our servers and have problems with their accounts on OUR servers. I am not fighting with you again but i believe my first post was a viable question, and i advise that you don't treat it as spam, as i've stood on my soapbox and told you what i meant

Thank you

oscar.j4l

Reaction score
Jordan K said:

@oscar, I would love to do something like this for you but my time is somewhere else aswell & touching up on my PHP skills is something I must do.

np, man... contact me when you think you can do it... i have alot of time, its not like it's urgent or something.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I'm going to intrude a little here and say something about this:

That is considered spam to us. This has nothing to do with helping the creator of this thread with what he needs. Your asking him a personal question that should be asked in a PM, not in this thread. It would be fine if you posted that along with something towards helping him with his problem. I'm starting to get pretty annoyed with a lot of your posts being like this. So this is a heads up.

oscar.j4l

Reaction score
dsfreak said:
Well, I know of one... Let me see if I can find it..

Yes, I found it here: http://www.celerondude.com/script_uploaderv6

@Billy... Dude, stop spamming EVERY thread that opens. You reply to everything, even if you have no purpose to it.

I've actually tried this before... didn't quite work for me. Ill try the latest version, but ill give you some points just for trying. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.