[REQ] Simple Script[5$!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arucard98

Reaction score
I need a script that can be used withvBulletin, and what I want it to do, is a registered user on my forum click to go to the page, it says like .:please Wait While Being Proccessed:. and while it says that, it adds they're user login and information as if they had registered here, useing me as the refferer(So basically I want to the script to send SMiRL.com their user information from my forums.

If someone could get this to work for me I would send them 5$ through paypal

Origin

Reaction score
Before anyone agrees to this, I want to ascertain that the users know their private information is sent to an external website.

Conor

Reaction score
Users should be aware of that anyways it happens with most sites on the interent, haha.

Arucard98

Reaction score
Yes, the user would be aware, what this is going to be used for, is one of my websites sells an aimbot like a reseller, and in order for me to get credit for it, the user needs to sign up under my user id as the referral, and now that I have thought about it, I need the script to check and see if the user is already registered (by their email/username) and if they are, it should just redirect them to the buy page.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
So, let me check if this is what you want. You want a user to go to a page where they introduce their data and it saves in a database? or do you want the script to add them to the vB db?

Arucard98

Reaction score
I want it to take their existing user data, and add it to another database on a seperate server entirely, and if the person isn't registered on my forum, it should take them to register, and then execute.

Status
Not open for further replies.