[REQ]Template needed

swirly

Reaction score
I'm in need of a template for my website. I have one now but it's not comaptible with every browser, and it has some other problems. I sort of like the one I have now, but I would like it a little more professional and techy looking. I would also like a logo to go with it. I like blues, blacks and if you need a third color, green. If you have any questions, PM me, or post here. I'll discuss a price (points) with someone once I get a sample of the work.

SilentCivilian

Reaction score
Re: Template needed

What's the URL to your site? I may be able to design you a professional and amazing looking template. :p

I can't do the coding though. :(

alz4445

Reaction score
Re: Template needed

What's the URL to your site? I may be able to design you a professional and amazing looking template. :p

I can't do the coding though. :(

If you create a template design that swirly likes better than mine. I'll happily code it for you. But that is, if we share the credits out ;)

swirly

Reaction score
My url is www.geekz4u.x10hosting.com I forgot to include it sorry. I would need it sliced and coded though. I don't have the time or really the know how to do so. And if you work together I would increase the credits a fair amount so you both recieve fair pay.

driveflexfuel

Reaction score
Last edited:

swirly

Reaction score
Sorry, just realized you had to scroll down, thats rather annoying, but zymic.com is a good one too.

Last edited: