[Req] Template

swirly

Reaction score
I am in need of a template. I'm trying to start a business for computer repair, so it needs to look pretty professional. I'm looking for kind of futuristic, blues, greens, and blacks. I'd like it easily customizable and fully coded. I'd like a preview before you complete the whole thing as to save anyone who tries some time if its not what I want. Points will be negotiable.

NaHoW

Reaction score
Can you maybe describe the template you want a little better. Because I want to do it. Are you using a CMS or ar you just using HTML?

swirly

Reaction score
Well I had one but the CSS file is messed up right now. I don't know what happened. You can look at it if you want. www.geekz4u.x10hosting.com. I don't know how exactly to describe it. I mean I'm not looking for like a specific layout or anything. I like this one: http://www.zymic.com/free-templates/137/live-preview/ You can see the old template I have: www.geekz4u.x10hosting.com It is supposed to have blue stripes across the top diagonally and gray ones across the bottom diagonally. But I didn't like it because it messed up if I didn't have a full line of text content on at least the first line and it was a little to simple.

swirly

Reaction score
It was there for all of 45 minutes, it deleted itself apparently or something. The one I have now is not bad, but it has its faults. Like its not cross browser compatible and the area messes up if I don't have a full line of text entered.

NaHoW

Reaction score
Just go to google.com and type 'free html templates'. You will find some very good and free results

swirly

Reaction score
I have found some and thats why mines screwed up. They are also ones that everyone else has. Thats why I want a custom one.