Request a Signature

ApeXz

Reaction score
Well, I have been quite bored lately, so I figured I may as well give my graphical knowledge a little pampering, by making signatures for those that would like one.

In order for me to be willing to make your request, you must meet the following criteria:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-MUST have above 30 posts-
-MUST have been a member of x10Hosting for over a month-

May be updated without further notice.

If you meet the criteria specified above, then simply reply in this thread, using my request guideline below:

Primary Text - This is your Name.
Secondary Text - This is your quote (if you want one).
Style - Abstract, Grunge
Pictures - Post links to any pictures you wish to be used.
(If I do not like the picture you provide, whether it be due to the quality, size, placement, etc. Then I myself will look for a picture that I am willing to use.)
Additional Information - Anything else specific that you would like?
(If you would like a web banner, then state it. Provide a link to the website the banner will be for, and the size you would like.
If you would like a matching avatar included with a signature, then let me know. Otherwise, one will not be included.)

If you do not use my guidelines, then I will not be able to make your request.

I do not have mind reading powers. If you want something, THEN SPECIFY IT. The thing I hate most is re-doing someone's request because they did not inform me correctly of what they wanted. I can not see what you've got in your mind, so please, do your best to inform me of what you would like.

If you request something, but would later like to alternate it yourself (IF you have photoshop), then let me know. I will send you the .PSD to your requested work.

Finally, I have the right to deny my services to anyone.Thanks
-ApeXz-

ApeXz

Reaction score
Alright, I am changing the requirements:

-MUST have above 10 posts-
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-​

Thats it. 10 posts. (I'd edit my original post, but I cant.)

Also, people, remember: this is free. I am not asking for anything in return.

So, feel free to make a request. I won't bite. (Also, remember that I will make banners and avatars too!)

Nothing better then getting something for free. :)

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Okay, Here we go:
Primary Text: GamingX
Secondary Text: Come to us for the Latest on the Latest.
Style: Anything, which you feel better.
Pictures: You can look at my website http://gamingx.x10hosting.com, and use whichever you like
Other: I wanted it to be a banner the size of 468*60. I want to use it as an adbanner to be displayed on other sites. So it should be a bit catchy. If you wish to use a logo, you can use it from http://gamingx.x10hosting.com/Logos/gxlogo.png