request for Intermediate (v2) and Advanced (v3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

qrmmr66

Reaction score
dear
I spent already Two days to find ut my problem and finally....
I read whole of the forum to find out why my site is accessible but my admin page of zen cart is not accesible. the zen cart team also aware me of a security problem until I found your thread here; (http://x10hosting.com/forums/news-announcements/39574-important-php-information.html)
I am not sure if V2 would be enough as my site hold very important privacy issues, but please choose one that is more reliable and correct for my site. actually I come to your hosting from 000WEBhost because there was a lot of mysql break and the emails couldn't be sent through contact form!!!, In these two days I encountered many database problem (phpmyadmin loads very slowly), and emails are sent about 12-24 hours later. would you please look at this problem too.
lastly, is it possible to solve this problem that I cannot add or reply in the forum, I didn't recaive more email from you to activate anything.
the rest I feel me good; very professional team, FTP very fast, Cpanel cool, what more than.......
thanks
Maxima

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
1: The thread you read about the different PHP levels is out of date. Everyone from the get go is on what is basically PHPv2.
2: The MySQL problems we are aware of, as well as the slower than normal speed in phpMyAdmin.
3: The mail issue I wouldn't have an idea about, unless the mail queue is backed up a good amount.

As for the ability to reply to threads and such, I see that the e-mail has been confirmed on my end (meaning you got something). Are you still having this issue?

Last edited:

qrmmr66

Reaction score
okay, as I could type here, it means that I got permission to add a reply.
but by seeing the forum, I couldn't reply to the others' posts.

can you give me a tip how can I solve the problem of www.mydomain.be/admin/index.php that I get this error even if i loged in and have acces to the other admin pages.

error: The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I can't seem to find the Admin Control panel you're taking about. Two of the folders in your account are empty, one contains the site socvet.be which doesn't seem to have an obvious location for an Admin Control panel. The link you gave to be above doesn't exist. The other two domains I see associated with your account seem to be pointing to another web host.

Anyways, link me to the page you are having trouble with. Your main site is working fine.

Last edited:

qrmmr66

Reaction score
hi would you please let me know if all we type here is accessible for public too? because I a going to give you the links and more sensible data concerning my domein and site.
the admin folde has been renamed to something else and in between the probem of admin/index.php and this error (The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later)is solved bu Anna.
surprisingly I see until today morning was all again okay, but now the index.php of the first page of the site give me the above error,
also ftp is not more acessible due to maximum allowed users connected.
cpanel very slow, and the emails are coming about 6-12 hour later.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Everything in this forum is open to be seen by the public, registered or not. If you need to talk away from this thread, you can PM me.

http://x10hosting.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=65087

Many of the problems you're describing though are indicative of server load/usage, though I can't explain what may be going on with MySQL at the moment. Mail is probably due to a large queue of mail waiting to be sent out.

Status
Not open for further replies.