request of hosting unsespention

Status
Not open for further replies.

tekken3

Reaction score
hello sir pls unsuspend my account. then i will remove my rapidleech. my forum account is still active . please forgive me . i will remove that. and wht is the premium plans for rapidleech on ur server. and wht is speed . do u accept unverefied alertpay accounts. because i dont have a cc. and pls unsespend my account. pls rply soon . thanks in advance

tekken3

Reaction score
hello im not used rapidleech then why suspended me?

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

hello sir i'm not used rapidleech for downloads . so why u suspended me.

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

ok thank u sir for providing hosting. with free of cost. i installed that script for that to make rl blue theme for my subdomain. so thats way i.m installed that . ok pls forgive me for that mistake. so pls unsuspend me. thnks in advance

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
No.

File Hosting Every file on your site must have to do with the website you put up, we are not a file storage service and we strictly prohibit scripts such as torrentflux or rapidleech.

Script Hosting: Space provided by x10Hosting is to be used to create a functional website, we do not allow bots, content scrapers, or any other script that runs continuously on your account. Any scripts that are executed via cron or manually must be directly related to your website.

Doesn't matter if you actually used it or not; you are in violation of the Zero Tolerance policy and will not be unsuspended. To make matters worse the script you installed is mentioned BY NAME in the TOS. You're permanently suspended pending termination. End of story.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Having it on your account violates that policy. Like above we cannot unsuspend you.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
To answer another question from your first post, rapidleech is expressly forbidden from the premium hosting as well. It's never allowed on ANY of the servers.

mattblog

Reaction score
Just wondering, if you do own premium x10, are you allowed to host a file hosting server on your website? Note illegal downloads, im talking like file sharing that isnt illegal. Ie - download my new video.

mattblog

Reaction score
because of all the exceptions would hosting with x10premium be good for a website that is looking to have many members?

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
There are two classes of exceptions. Illegal material and server abuse.
If your site does none of that, then x10premium should fit your needs.
Again, look at http://x10premium.com/terms.php to determine if your site follows the ToS.
If you are looking to transfer your free hosting account to a premium account, there aren't any new restrictions.

mattblog

Reaction score
oh okay i meen like with

* May not use more than 50% of available CPU resources for more than 120 seconds at a time.
* May not use more than 50% of available CPU resources for more than 5 minutes out of a 60 minute period.
* May not use more than 820MB of memory combined between processes
* May not have more than 10 processes running at any given time.

would tht meen it would not be able to handel hundred users at once?

Status
Not open for further replies.