Requesting a Disk Space Boost from X10Hosting!

Nurbol

Reaction score
Dear X10Hosting Support Team,

Dear X10Hosting Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to express my gratitude for the exceptional services you provide through X10Hosting.com. I have been thoroughly satisfied with the hosting experience thus far, and I truly appreciate the reliability and efficiency of your platform.

I am writing to kindly request an increase in disk space allocation for my account. Currently, I am utilizing 237.63 MB of the allotted 567.64 MB, and as a dedicated user of your free hosting plan, I find myself in need of additional space to effectively manage my website's content and data.

As you are aware, I operate a Blog website, which entails frequent uploads of images and the creation of new posts. This dynamic nature of my website necessitates sufficient disk space to ensure smooth operation and optimal user experience.

Moreover, I am excited to inform you that I am planning to transfer another of my domains to your hosting. With this expansion, the need for increased disk space becomes even more pressing. Therefore, I kindly request your assistance in enhancing my current allocation.

While I understand the constraints of the free plan, I am hopeful that you could accommodate my request for a modest extension in disk space. I am fully committed to upgrading to a premium plan in the near future, where I will have the flexibility to utilize the necessary resources for my website's growth.

Please rest assured that I will continue to adhere to all terms of service and usage policies diligently. I highly value the services provided by X10Hosting and firmly believe that a slight increase in disk space would greatly contribute to the ongoing success and development of my website.

If there are any additional details or documentation required to facilitate this request, please do not hesitate to inform me, and I will promptly provide the necessary information.

Thank you immensely for your time and consideration. I eagerly await your response and look forward to further enhancing my hosting experience with X10Hosting.

Warm regards, Nurbol.

My website link: reboom.online

Last edited:

Nurbol

Reaction score
Dear X10Hosting Support Team.
Hello. My disk space has decreased to 423.41 KB. Is there some kind of mistake?

Attachments

• Screenshot_16.png
    Screenshot_16.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 3