Requesting a Reversal of Account Termination....

seeninex

Reaction score
I was off the internet for a while due to Financial difficulties....please PLEASE reverse the Termination. I have managed to get a temporary Internet Connection, so renewing ought not be a problem any longer. I live in a rural Farming area where there are not many Wifi Hotspots readily available for those of us who are financially challenged; usually i am pretty regular about renewing such things but life has been quite a TEST lately. PLEASE resore seenine.x10host.com i appreciate You and i use no other Web Host. indeed, if i was a bit more financially stable you would be my first choice for Paid hosting; indeed, you would be my FIRST paid hosting. Posted on your Dischord as well, Cheers!

seeninex

Reaction score
it would appear that donaldmarshall.x10host.com has also been terminated. I have been running the Donald Marshall site for over a decade, the two Sites are not related to each other....sorry for the delay in renewing both Sites but i am now a one man show with no internet access, i used to have people helping me but not any longer....please help me in restoring both Sites, there is over a decade of work involved in both.

serennau22

Reaction score
Hi! I'm a nosy so-and-so and so I dug around in the web archive (web.archive.org). There are some bits there, mainly up to 2022. That might help with reconstructing the site.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
donaldmarshall.x10host.com has been restored. The other account may take a while to restore if at all as we do not see any archives currently. We are not sure what type of websites existed but if they did not require a database we may be able to restore at the file level for you.

seeninex

Reaction score
yes please, restore at the file level....no database needed, i recall trying to set one up a few years ago but couldnt quite get it right...twas just html and files Brother....i appreciate you

seeninex

Reaction score
Hi! I'm a nosy so-and-so and so I dug around in the web archive (web.archive.org). There are some bits there, mainly up to 2022. That might help with reconstructing the site.
well i sure do appreciate yer nosyness hehehe...the main problem with webarchive is that they dont really deep dive when they crawl....for example, i might find the page containing a video, for example, thumbnail and all, but the video wont be there. same, it would seem, with pdf files and such. but i thankye kindly....if more people cared about others like you do, we would be living in Paradise.

seeninex

Reaction score
donaldmarshall.x10host.com has been restored. The other account may take a while to restore if at all as we do not see any archives currently. We are not sure what type of websites existed but if they did not require a database we may be able to restore at the file level for you.
whats the word, Brother? really need those files restored...im starting to get very nervous....

seeninex

Reaction score
STILL no word...wheres the backups then? ill do it myself! i REALLY NEED THOSE FILES! PLEASE!!!!