Requesting unsuspension of my account

harmony7

Reaction score
Hi there!

I have a problem with unsuspension of my account. I followed instructions provided by you for unsuspend my account. In spite of I can login to x10hosting webpage, but I'm not able to login to DirectAdmin. It appears that my account is disabled. I send an screenshot.

The account name is harmony7 @ x15

suspendaccunt.png

disabled_warning.png

Please, somebody can help me with this one? Because, as told I am, I can login to my X10hosting webpage but I cannot login to DirectAdmin because my account is disabled.

Thanks a lot for your help.

P. D. I'm thinking change my web to other webhosting, because lately I had too much problem with x10hosting. Too much problems with login from your webpage (Recaptcha may be the problem), and now I don't know why my account is suspended now, but I need unsuspend my account now. Thanks a lot.

Last edited:

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
it looks like you were suspended for not logging in every 30 days as required.
however their was issues with accounts not properly releasing from, suspensions.
thus needing staff to do this, you will need to wait for staff to see your post,

harmony7

Reaction score
It has been 2 days and my webpage is still blocked. I followed steps for unsuspension my account via x10hosting webpage login and nothing.
What's happening now? Somebody can help me with this problem, please?